SUNNY quartz ultraviolet irradiator is designed for therapeutic and prophylactic irradiation of patients under conditions of the hospital, polyclinics, sanatoria, preventoria as well as under home conditions.
SUNNY UFIT-SM ultraviolet irradiator is designed for local irradiation (getting of erythema on the skin) and local irradiation of otorhinolaryngologic organs (ear, throat, nose) with the help of the tubes.
Indications for Use:
Local ultraviolet irradiation of skin integuments is indicated:
- bronchial asthma;
- chronic bronchitis, lingering course;
- acute and chronic neuralgias and neuropathies of peripheral nerves;
- deforming arthrosis, reactive arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis;
- traumatic injuries of skin integuments and locomotor system (fractures of bones);
- purulent wounds, trophic ulcers, bedsores, inflammatory infiltrates, furunculi, carbunculi;
- acute and chronic erysipelatous inflammation;
- acute and chronic inflammations of the female genital organs.
Intracavitary ultraviolet irradiations:
- parodontitis, parodontosis, gingivitis;
- chronic tonsillitis;
- chronic subatrophic pharyngitis, acute pharyngitis;
- acute rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis;
- acute respiratory disease;
- acute and chronic inflammation of the external and middle ear;
- acute and chronic inflammation of the vagina.
Basic Parameters, Characteristics:
- Power of 220 V ± 15 %.
- Consumption of 20 W.
- Overall dimensions of 235*91*71 mm, rotation around the horizontal axis of 90º.
- Mass of 0.9 kg.
- Lamp irradiation spectrum of 100–280 lm.
- Light flux density with the open cover at a distance of 0.5 m is at least 0.8 W/m2.
- Number of tubes for local irradiation of body parts is 3, tube material is Dacryl 61, light-tight, proof against the action of ultraviolet.
- Class of protection against electric current shock is I.