The ЛТ-3 electronic three-phase alternating-current electricity meter is designed to measure active energy in the three-phase four-wire alternating-current circuits, with a possibility to measure energy as per 4 tariffs, if there is a differential price for electricity.
The meters have a liquid-crystal display or electromechanical counting mechanism which displays readings of the calculated energy.
The liquid-crystal display shows the data:
- total volume of the accounted electricity as per each of the tariffs;
- registered summary time of electricity thieving, in minutes;
- information on damage of the data in the internal memory;
- current time and date.
Operating conditions of meter use:
- operating range of temperatures from minus 40 °С to plus 70 °С;
- relative humidity of ambient air of 90 % at a temperature of plus 30 °С;
- nominal voltage Unom – 3 x 230 / 400 V;
- mains frequency – (50 ± 2.5) Hz.
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|Nominal current strength, Іnom||5А|
|Maximal current strength, Imax||60 А, 120А|
|Meter constant||800, 1600, 3200 pulse/kW∙h, by order|
|Total power consumed by voltage circuits at Іnom||10 V∙А, maximum|
|Total power consumed by each current circuit at Іnom||0.5 V∙А, maximum|
|Mass||1.2 kg, maximum|
|Test periodicity||6 years|
|Average service life||16 years, minimum|
The ЛТ-3 meters, depending on the modification, have:
- measuring elements in the current circuit – transformers or shunts;
- indication of incorrect connection to the mains;
- LED indicator of energy consumption;
- internal clock and calendar energized from the battery;
- RS-485 interface output for operation of the meter in AECMAS;
- pulse output whose closure frequency is proportional to the increment in readings of the consumed electricity;
- internal memory which provides saving of the values of the consumed energy as per each of the acting tariffs;
- liquid-crystal display or electromechanical counting mechanism which displays readings of the calculated energy (in case of tariff accounting, the consumed energy is displayed for each of the tariffs, by turn, at the liquid-crystal display);
- possibility to install, in the meter body, the ZigBee wireless transmission module of 2.4 GHz for operation in the AECMAS system;
- possibility to be equipped with an optical port.